Undecided with Matt Ferrell is about expressing balanced and honest views on smart and sustainable technologies. It’s about understanding how these technologies impact our lives and providing my honest and authentic opinion. Honesty and integrity is core to the brand.
As such, these are the tenents I follow when working with brands.
For My Audience
- Your trust is the most valuable aspect of my business and what I hold in the highest regard.
- To the best of my ability I will never compromise my view on a subject, which I cover due to a brand’s payment.
- I will always share the truth of any brand I work with, which is why I’m highly selective in which brands I choose.
- If you ever feel I’ve violated your trust in this way please contact me.
- Your brand must fit within the realm of interests for my audience.
- Your brand message must be genuine and free of gimmicks or psychological tricks to scam people out of money.
- Your product or service must be good and highly rated online.
- My team will vet your product or service before ever taking a look at it.
- I will not spend weeks trying a product or service for the promise of a longer-term partnership.
- You may review the sponsor portion of a video prior to publishing.
- You may not have any say, nor have any editorial review, of the video in which your brand message is appearing. Only the sponsored segment. Trust us to produce “brand-safe” content.
- I do not do dedicated videos.
- You may suggest publishing timeframes for a video, but not specific dates. Our content calendar may shift and flexibility is required.
Types of Brands I Will NOT Work with:
- Stock / Investing apps
- Adult related
- Life Coaching
This is a living document that will be updated periodically as I continue on this path. Please check back if you ever have questions.